Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another ad from CraigsList
GWM 27
Well, I have to say it has been twenty eight years of ups and downs. Mostly the downs I think are good in a lot of ways. (I always try to be optimistic) You take all of the trials and learn from them in your future. It makes your charactor a lot stronger. I take pride in who I am and where I come from. I don't know what the future will bring, but I certainly know who holds the future. Tenacity is my middle name. As one by who has magnificant work ethic. Always working so hard at so many things. I like to juggle many tasks at once. My friends call me a one man band. I have many exuberant goals in life. A customer asked me once, being sarcastic, "Can you tell me the meaning of life"? A co-worker answered, "To live a happy life." Sometimes things do not work out the way they should, but if you never forget your asperations and what you want your life to be, you will always live happily. Since I have turned twenty eight I have learned many things. I believe these past two years have been the years of enlightenment for me. Ways to implement love and to learn to share more with others no matter which walk of life you come from. Self exploration and self discovery has been amazing. I keep turning the pages because I want to learn more and more. It is challenging to ALWAYS come from love within your heart instead of fear. Even if it is having a conversation with close loved one or stranger on the street. Somehow, I get lost in the past or the future instead of being present in the now. It is something I work on daily along with wanting and asking more from the universes. Mastering this will not be easy, but with practice soon enough, it will be second nature. I am 5'8" 168lbs Spanish/italian/french Average to Mildly toned build. If you have more questions about stats please ask. I am generally looking for Latino or White guys to get to know. Ages I would have to say my range is between TWENTY SEVEN and THIRTY FIVE. I am not looking for hookups or anything sexual from the beginning. If you can handle a great conversation and carry one then please respond. LTR and Friends is what I am after. More meaning and definition I get from an individual the better. I also have many more photographs to share. If you have some I would love to see them. Thank you for taking the time to read my posting.

No comments: