Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Craigslist Ad (GWM47)
Don't worry, you don't have to read all this ad, you can skip to the next ad or temporary fix. Don't get all flustered. it only shows your weakness. :~) I am posting here from Russian River area becuase I have been posting for over 6 months, and decided to look beyond my own backyard. It is not working out for me posting in Sonoma County and I figure that Russian River is a prime vacation spot for San Franciscans!
Everyone I meet in Sonoma County is either already attached (whom they tell you after they've had you), or out seeking dick after dick after dick.... or the rest are posing as str8 or bi guys who think they are fooling the world when they say they are straight but looking to take a cock in their ass only for tonight.
All this preping, sending emails back and forth, sending pics (or other men's pics), getting aroused, groomed, arranging to meet (if it even gets that far), driving or having a guy come over,or getting the webcam going, getting a quick and unsatisfying fuck session, getting cleaned up again, and the next day it's back to the same old routine.... because 9 out of 10 you will never hear back from them again! We all spend about 1/3rd our lives asleep, 1/3rd at work (at least some), and the other third playing the Gay game. Isn't it just as lonely the next morning when you wake up in an empty bed?
This may sound like I'm bitter, but NO, I'm actually very thankful that I have always been a different breed. I am someone who wants substance, a boyfriend, a husband or soulmate. WOW, perhaps I am the only one left in Somona looking for this higher quality of life!
YES, I know I'm going to get shit mail from tired, angry and bitter guys who have nothing going on in their lives but write hate mails online all day long,, but that's the chance I take to get the right person in my life. It's called process of elimination :~) There's enough "suck my cock" ads for those guys, and you don't have to waste your life away in jealousy because someone out there thinks outside the box for a change and who has more courage than you to post a "real Ad" for a change.
For those who are all hung-up on the numbers game, I'm 47 but if I color my hair, I look younger than most 28 year olds! I am very blessed with the youthful gene, and am still the same weight as I was in junior high! I take care of myself, watch what I eat, don't hang at bars guzzling bears all night trying to wash away my sorrows, and actually have a life with goals and dreams that may include another person of like mind and character.
Of personal info, I am Five-Seven, 130#, and 29w. I am attracted to those who also take care of themselves and are height/weight proportionate. My ultimate attraction are guys that are skinny or slender. Hard to find you might say, and this I would agree, especially in your 40's. Respect for yourself shows in your appearance!
So, apart from someone slim/slender/skinny, age is no issue. I don't care if you're 20 or your 60, as long as you look good for your age and are happy with yourself!
Also, if you would like to continue a conversation on possibly meeting, then you would have to have a life as well. No living with Mommy, or car-less, job-less, home-less, etc. Sorry, but I have direction and would like to include someone in my life that has proven themselves, even if it is in their own little circle.
Would like to find someone who is comfortable with being themselves. Although I'm masculine, I am not afraid or terrified of being called Gay or Homo but haters. It doesn't bother me in the least! If you have issues with that, then there are a telephone book of counselers that can help you overcome your fears and make you a "real man".
If you made it this far, and would like to see where you can advance in your life, then write me... but be sure to include a photo. I don't even respond to those without photos due to all the fake nonsense on Craigs (which you are very well aware of, so I don't have to explain myself).
Take care men, and hope to meet someone who has substance and perhaps a future with another man in their life.

No comments: