Friday, March 27, 2009

Another weird ad from CraigsList
Hi everyone, I am a discreet married bi and would like to find a semi-regular sex buddy. I saw an ad on the 25th and tried to message it but go no response. The picture below is from that ad and the guy is from San Jose West. I am hoping he is not offended by the reposting of his pic, and would entertain communication with me. I prefer to find a regular dl white guy that lives near me for occassional to regular fun. Again I hope not to offend you b reposting the pic. Otherwise I am looking for a guy for occasional to regular fun, understanding, prefer a married bi guy. Regular guy, white and smooth is also prefered. I am a smaller guy, 5'4. I don't like to craiglist because of the dirty people, so I am hoping to find a clean guy that understands the request. Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: