Sunday, April 05, 2009

From CraigsList
I'm just a guy with a very innocent boyish quality. I have enjoyed two great relationships and wish to share the next chapter with a loving young man who truely wants to be loved and cared about, someone who would be happy in a closed relationship full of warmth, comfort and trust. I am a masculine str8 type guy my hobbies and interests vary and include but not limited to: Playin sports I love physical contact:)....cars, I'm a born engineer/ fabricator...designing and building custom cars and hotrods is my artistic outlet....remodeling my house and landscaping is fun...Typical homeowner stuff....traveling when time and finances allow...and most of all just sharring the day to day adventure with someone U love:) As maturity and wisdom have no age limits...I'm not terribly interested in the stats shopping games so popular in the community...all I do require is the physical ability and want to be very active:) if this interests U, please feel welcome to write and introduce yourself :) Pictures are welcome and rate priority as we all know physical attraction is the first factor for pairing up:) Thanks for your time and hopefully interest:) Oh..and for the obligitory shallow stats: Wht, 6ft,180, blond, athletic build, Vers,7x5 cut....

No comments: