Monday, April 13, 2009

Another long pitch from CraigsList: 28 West Bay
Well, I have to say it has been twenty eight years of ups and downs. Mostly the downs I think are good in a lot of ways. (I always try to be optimistic) You take all of the trials and learn from them in your future. It makes your charactor a lot stronger. I take pride in who I am and where I come from. I don't know what the future will bring, but I certainly know who holds the future. Tenacity is my middle name. As one by who has magnificant work ethic. Always working so hard at so many things. I like to juggle many tasks at once. My friends call me a one man band. I have many exuberant goals in life. A customer asked me once, being sarcastic, "Can you tell me the meaning of life"? A co-worker answered, "To live a happy life." Sometimes things do not work out the way they should, but if you never forget your asperations and what you want your life to be, you will always live happily. Since I have turned 28 I have learned many things. I believe the past few years have been the years of enlightenment for me. Ways to implement love and to learn to share more with others no matter which walk of life you come from. Self exploration and self discovery has been amazing. I keep turning the pages because I want to learn more and more. It is challenging to ALWAYS come from love within your heart instead of fear. Even if it is having a conversation with close loved one or stranger on the street. Somehow, I get lost in the past or the future instead of being present in the now. It is something I work on daily along with wanting and asking more from the universes. Mastering this will not be easy, but with practice soon enough, it will be second nature. -This body I hold, this skin I caress I want to nuture these bones and body of organs I hold In my arms you inhale life, breath to breath Every eyelash speakes to me Tender words unspoken Mind, body, speech Mental peace tantric soul harmony Deep and blind infinate ocean But I can see you, it is so clear You take my breath away... About Me: I am spanish/italian/french ethnicity five feet eight and one hundred sixty five pounds average build with shape. Great smile and cute face. Brown hair and brown eyes. I am pretty shy at first and then when I warm up I can let my funny side out. I love to laugh and be wacky. I am pretty low key. Movies, dvd's, shopping in the city, cuddling, kissing, dining, and dancing occasionally. Who I want to meet: I am looking for a great guy with a wonderful personallity. Personallity counts a lot to me. Good looking guys are a plus. Im not looking for ripped abs but, more so average build. Height requirements are flexable. I am looking for men between the ages of twenty eight and thirty three ideally. Preferably in the peninsula and or San francisco. If you would not mind attaching some photographs in your reply, that would be awsome. Being that I have posted four in my ad, I think that is fair. If you have time give me a little synapse of who you are and what you are looking for. Please feel free to ask questions you would like to know about me as well. Thank You for talking the time to read my posting and if It has sparked your interest do not hesitate to respond. Take Good Care...

No comments: