Wednesday, April 22, 2009

From Craigslist
26 in Bay Area
PLEASE: NO hookups! NO instant-sex! NO marriage after 2 dates! lets make it happen like this: hang out as friends to see if we click THEN let's start dating and see where it goes and hopefully we evolve to a LTR - monogamous ONLY. What a perfect world! lol I'm a stable sane yet not boring masculine educated white/mixed race guy with a B.A. and a secure and stable career looking for a good looking guy who's into more things than bar/clubbing 24/7. NO random sex. I've been single by choice for awhile to just get myself all situated and now i'm ready to get back in the dating world see what i catch. I'm hoping something good will happen... I guess the only bad thing i can get is a new friend? Also NOTE: I do not do open relationships, and don't tolerate cheaters . The physicals: hazel eyes brown hair, facial hair trimmed to a go-t 5'8 175 average built smooth, work out about 2-3x per week nothing insane though mainly get my exercise from hiking and outdoor stuff NOT ripped so if you want some olympic guy not your type ha ha and i'm not a lardass so yeah hense 'average' lol. I'm open about anything and VERY blunt so to cut out potential drama I'm a top to top vers, could be vers if you're ripped haha! I'm hard working guy with goals live on my own in my apt on the peninsula, drive and own a car and drive with the top down a alot, NO drugs (ANY) NO smoking (ANY) NO diseases (ANY) and not a heavy drinker or drinker at all. Interest includes outdoorsy/outgoing stuff like: hanging with friends/family, going to the beach/drives/photography, bowling, random adventures, etc to homebody stuff like cooking, dvds, reading games -video/board/card, having guests over and cooking / entertaining etc. So i'm well rounded with interests. Please be in the age range of 18-33 (MAX is 33 in other words, sorry just my taste), educated, sweet, fun and funny, BIG + to lean/athletic guys who take care of themselves (some meat on your bones, not too much into SUPER skinny types, again just being honest) =) but just be good looking, and healthy. Taller than 5'7 is a + too. But short muscular guys are nice too. Now the NON shallow side: hard working, determined in life, and not afriad of being involved with a guy, monogamous, long term is GREAT. lets trade emails & pictures and maybe go out for coffee =) I will send my face pix first if you don't want to, don't care really lol. myspace is great too. Again for the Location Anywhere in the bay (San Francisco /San Jose/Santa Cruz/ Redwood City /East bay area, etc etc) Location: Anywhere in the bay area + Santa Cruz

No comments: