Monday, March 09, 2015

From Craigslist's

Going out on a limb - m4m - 24 (Cc)
age : 24
Looking for something very specific. I've never had sex with a man before. I don't find men attractive. I just enjoy the feeling of anal stimulation. I only know that because I've played with dogs before. And I'm only posting because I can't find an animal partner to play with. So in order for me to actually consider playing with another man, you would have to be attractive and have a decent body. You would also have to be able to keep your mouth shut. Also, even small vegetables hurt me. So have a slim penis. Thick would not be good for me. Last thing is be a clean, shaven, good smelling, disease free person. I know it's a lot to ask but sorry. That's my standard. I hope someone can fit the shoe. As long as this ad is up, I'm seeking. Later
 
God Bless America!

No comments: