Saturday, December 08, 2012


Weirdness in San Francisco.
 
Actual Craigslist ad MFM (18) 2 Dec 2012
 
Hello my name is eridan ampora I am a wwell not exactly a human but i am a troll from a place called alternia. I am looking for lovve you see my girlfriend left me for this POOR EXCUSE OF A TROLL NAMED SOLLUX... oh cod wwhat havve I done please forgivve me for bein so rude over this odd place called craigslist i did not mean to be so rude. Any wway i enjoy anyfin that has to do wwith wwater i also enjoy to make fish puns. I am really quite lonley I have no friends no girlfriend or boyfriend i am just one vvery lonley troll i am lookin for anything specificlly a maesprite a moirail wwould be nice also i guess or maybe a kissmesses. Anywway I am the oh so amazing prince of heart that means i wwill kill you wwith my oh so amazin looks and amazin personality I am a prince as you all should know. In my spare time i like to kill land dwwellers as my ancesters before me havve done I do quite wwell with killing anything that harms me. If please do send me a message somehoww i havve no idea of howw you humans do this sort of communication stuff its rather quite wweird to me I wwill posst some picture of myself please do enjoy and men please control your bone bulges actually please don't i need those oh so amazing things you human males have in the front i think they call them peni or somefin i'd lovve to see one in person one day

No comments: